How we can help you
We have been operating SOV's since 2013 and are able to provide in addition to standard ship management services project specific methodology and consultancy on solutions for standard and custom activities on board or at site.
We would be glad to share our expertise with you.
We are a recognized partner in offshore sector.
Over the 10 years in the industry, we have been developing and fine-tuning the services in accordance to and adhering with the specific requirements of each client and project, for these vary quite considerably on project basis.
In offshore wind support, our services have included:
- mainly SOV duties
- provision of offshore accommodation solutions
- support at WTG and OSS construction/installation phase
- support at O&M phase
- assisting with risk management and contingency planning
- assisting with logistics and site clearances
- support at cable pull in/termination
- ice breaking services
- ocean towage
- regular reporting on all aspects of the job.
Introducing vessel owners to the offshore wind market
With an established reputation and name in the offshore wind market, we can be of assistance in introducing vessel owners to the offshore wind market by:
- providing the offshore wind-recognized and approved ship management service to the vessel owner approaching market, which is the prerequisite for meeting the industry's requirements
- ensuring that the vessel is fit for the market
- providing tender management to the vessel owner
- consulting the vessel owner throughout the tender process
- providing Tschudi Ship Management's quality guarantee to the market for the vessel owner
In 2017 we successfully introduced our good client, who specializes in the supply and management of workforce floatels and marine services, Bridgemans Services Group LP to the offshore wind market.
On board from the initial stages - reactivations and modifications
More often than not we are, regarding the wind offshore support, already engaged at the initial stages, supervising, managing and monitoring the vessel reactivation and/or modification and/or conversion for the project and our track record evidences instances where the initiation and/or project phase has considerably profited from our involvement with the reduction of the phase duration.
Providing specialist workforce
We can provide the personnel for the full lifecycle of your project for you to develop, construct, operate and maintain your renewable energy project via our subsidiary Tschudi Personnel Services.
We are ready to be of service to you.
You can read more on what the Group has to offer in the offshore wind sector here.