How we can help you
We are small, but mighty. Having owned a diversified fleet and now managing one, with some bad apples experienced along the way, we are well equipped to detect a flaw in a bud and help you nip it to avoid a costly claim in the future.
Better safe than sorry
There are times when you as a ship owner, a bank, an insurance company etc. might need one of the following regarding an asset in your hands:
- Technical ship inspection
- Pre-purchase ship Inspection
- Pre-charter ship inspection
- Dry docking and pre-docking inspection
- Major repairs attendance and coordination
- On-hire and off-hire surveys
- Vessel take-over inspections and support
- Ship security assessments and ship security plans
or any other kind vessel- or asset inspection in order to establish the status for further decision-making. We are ready to provide the comprehensive service package, including, but not limited to:
- full technical inspection of the vessel and detailed inspection report with photos
- expert evaluation of deficiencies and recommended corrective measures
- estimated budget
According to your preferences the inspection can include the entire vessel or can be limited to a specific part.
The service can be complemented with other services, as Supervision and Consultancy.
As the fleets of our clients are in a constant state of development and growth, providing vessel inspections is one of our core services and is carried out by our Fleet Manager.
Having had a diversified fleet over the decades of service has equipped us with a keen eye on potential shortfalls or costly hidden flaws and the most effective remedial actions.