We guarantee that your vessel is off to a really good start
Ship building process is the most critical part of the vessel's life-cycle and may influence the quality and operating cost of the vessel throughout of the entire life of the ship. Hence the close and high quality supervision by the experts on the field has immense impact, long term.
Newbuilding Supervision covers 4 main phases:
- Plan Approval
- Factory Acceptance Test of Equipment
- Site Supervision and Commissioning
- Sea Trials
Our site team will closely monitor all aspects of the building process, including regular worksite audits in order to make sure all safety and quality aspects are properly met. Ship Owners are kept fully up to date with weekly and monthly progress reports. Commissioning and sea trials' assistance will be provided and finally we assure that any outstanding items like final documentation and guarantee claims are well taken care of.
In short, we shall be able to assist you at the newbuilding phase with:
- Project management: We shall provide project management support to ensure that the construction of the vessel is completed on time and within budget.
- Technical support: We shall provide technical support during the design and construction of the vessel, helping to ensure that it meets the required specifications and regulatory standards.
- Quality assurance: We shall provide quality assurance support to ensure that the vessel is built to a high standard and meets your requirements.
- Contract negotiation: We shall assist with the negotiation of contracts with shipyards, suppliers, and other parties involved in the construction of the vessel.
- Risk management: We shall help to manage risks such as regulatory compliance, financial exposure, and schedule delays during the newbuilding phase.
Overall, we shall provide valuable support to you during the newbuilding phase by helping to manage the complex process of building a new vessel and ensuring that it is completed on time, within budget, and to the required specification.