How we can help you
Having long experience in managing the vessels worldwide, for different industries and trades has equipped us with extensive network of service providers and familiarized us well with the specifics of each trade. You are welcome to take advantage of that.
Project management and consultation
Working closely with all stakeholders to establish the best solution to the specific project.
Seeking & negotiating employment
Work related to bidding for tenders and medium/long term contracts and fixing of the vessel on behalf of the Owners.
Voyage accounting and calculation of freight, demurrage and despatch monies and collection of freight on behalf of Owners.
- Arranging bunkers
- Appointing agents and surveyors associated with the commercial operation of the vessel/project
- Voyage instructions
- Weather routing
We are currently offering operational management of vessels operating in the renewables - offshore and offhsore wind, and oil & gas segments through our Estonian office. That also includes the technical management of the floatels servicing the offshore sector.
Our Dutch office has a solid background in the towage sector under the former name of Tschudi Offshore & Towage, who were the pioneers in a so-called "dry-tow".
In short, we shall assist you with:
- Planning and scheduling: We can assist you with planning and scheduling vessel operations.
- Maintenance and repair: We can assist with the maintenance and repair of the vessel, including scheduling repairs and overseeing the work of contractors.
- Procurement: We can handle the procurement of supplies and equipment needed for the vessel's operations, including negotiating contracts.
- Compliance: We can help the owner ensure that the vessel is in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including safety and environmental regulations.
- Communication: We can act as a liaison between the owner and the involved parties.
- Monies: We can manage voyage accounting and calculation of freight, demurrage and despatch monies and collection of freight on behalf of the owners.