We are familiar with the particulars of the trade
We are familiar with the specifics of the trade and shall be able to distinguish the industry-specific standards and regulations and ensure the compliance of the tender therewith so that the project shall meet your requirements for the project. We shall help to establish that the conditions of the contract, such as the scope of work, timelines and pricing meet your expectations.
Participating at the tender process on your behalf:
We are ready to act on behalf or supporting owners with the full tender process including (but not limited to):
- Preparing/submitting 'Expression of Interest'
- Clarifying qualification terms & conditions
- Preparing/submitting initial tender documentation;
- Procurement for optional pricing (if required)
- Preparing/submitting technical tender documentation
- Preparing/submitting a commercial offer
- Assisting in the negotiation phase
- Debriefing of bid
The ship management service provided shall be specific to the industry requirements, ensuring and retaining the experience- and quality-based service to the Vessel Owner throughout the project with the "Owners' approach".