How we can help you
Simply put - we shall save you time.
With our maritime competence gained as shipowners and managers from various vessel segments, we shall optimize your business by providing a range of professional management services that can reduce costs, improve efficiency, and mitigate risk, allowing you to focus on your core activities and grow your business.
If you need a technical manager for your vessel or unit, we have a solution for each request. We can confidently state that there is no vessel type that we would not know how to manage and no maritime challenge, that we would not know how to overcome. We offer a comprehensive range of technical management solutions for vessels of any size.
Technical management services
- Technical management all-in-one
- Flag-state recommendations and interactions with the flag-state
- Insurance- and claims management
- Procurement and logistics arrangement
- ISM / ISPS / MLC compliance and compliance with the non-mandatory regulations (ISO standards, OVID, CMID, etc)
- Consistent monitoring of the operation, performance and condition of the vessel to maintain her safe, reliable and efficient operation and asset value
complemented, if desired, with
- Newbuilding supervision
- Dry-dock supervision
- Repair supervision
- Conversion planning and supervision
- Lay-up management
- Project management
Our extensive experience in ship owning over 135 years has enabled us to provide consistent monitoring of the vessel’s operation, performance and condition to maintain safety, reliability and efficiency, and asset value.
We shall help you to optimize your business by:
- Cost savings: We shall negotiate better rates for services such as repairs and maintenance, and may have access to economies of scale that can reduce operating costs.
- Improved efficiency: We shall use our expertise to streamline processes and improve the efficiency of the vessel, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Risk management: We shall help you manage risks such as regulatory compliance, crew safety, and financial exposure.
- Access to expertise: We shall provide valuable technical and operational support, helping you, as the vessel owner, to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry and make informed decisions about your business.
Typical scope (non-exhaustive):
- Ensuring that the vessel complies with the requirements of the law of the Flag State;
- Ensuring compliance with the ISM/ISPS Codes;
- Providing competent personnel to supervise the maintenance and general efficiency of the vessel;
- Arranging and supervision dry-dockings, repairs, alterations and the maintenance of the vessel to the standards agreed with the Owners provided that the Managers shall be entitled to incur the necessary expenditure to ensure that the vessel will comply with all requirements and recommendations of the classification society, and with the law of the Flag State and of the places where the vessel is required to trade;
- Arranging the supply of necessary stores, spares and lubricating oil;
- Appointing surveyors and technical consultants, when necessary;
- Upon request, supervising the sale and physical delivery of the vessel under the sale agreement;
- Arranging for the supply of provisions unless provided by the Owners;
- Arranging for the sampling and testing of bunkers.